Thursday, July 5, 2018

Am I going to Crit hit this year?

Update July 16 2018, 

So I went to Crit Hit this past Saturday July 15th and the day got full of surprises 

Tony Padegimas, was running Go Action Fun Time at 10am I planed to be playing at his table. However not many people signed up, so we musters a bit got a few players. Then after that we’ll see what type of mischief I can get into.......

I saw a lot of old friends that I hadn’t seen in a long time like Daniel Pawlicki pictured below with me at his Texas Hold’em with Zombies game booth. 

In addition they had a charity tournament, I played in me playing in the below picture.



In addition I got to also hang a bit at the Frog God Game Booth with Zach Glayzer, Skeeter Green, 


and Charles Wright.


I had a good time, even though it was a long day. 

Mostly because I wanted to play in this midnight game, it was a new cool game by John Wick. I have to say this he knows exactly how to put a wrestling match together. Sense I have so much wrestling experience I need to put my own wrestling game into action soon. I was going for an RPG however John got me thinking of along the lines of a wrestling LARP. 


My Orginal post on Thursday June 1st, 2018.
I  submitted games for Crit hit this year, to run Swords and Wizardry. It just made sense with Zach Glacier Chief Operations Officer for Frog God Games being confirmed as a guest I decided to Submit some Sword And Wizardry Games. Although they have yet to get back with me I may just show up hangout with my friend Zach and maybe play some games for a change.

If I am asked to run a session of SW I will be running the new Zolker’s ferry content, I recently received from my backers kit. So yep you probably Guest right welcome to the new. Rappan Athhuk the lair of the dung monster.  







What is Crit Hit? 

Crit Hit is an Adventure Gaming weekend held July 15-16 at the Hilton Phoenix Airport Hotel. 


Go here for Crit Hits Website.






Crit Hit features: RPG’S – from Pathfinder and D&D, to a wide selection of indie games you wont play anywhere else!
BOARD GAMES – Sling Card board and see how Crit Hit does board games!
GUESTS – Industry people that will throw dice and share wisdom with YOU!
PANELS AND ENTERTAINMENT– from discussion panels, to live play, to a few other surprises, Crit Hit will have a unique assortment of panels and entertainment for you.
VENDORS – a hand picked list of the finest wares from across the realm. Including an open table for you to get sell your books and games to people who will give them the love you could not.
So I guess I will see you all their yours Captain Hedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment