Thursday, October 25, 2018

End of the Year Conventions willIi be attending this year?

This shall serve notice that I will be updating this Blog with a all new press kit for myself. That shall serve as both CV and Resume as Game Coordinator and Game Master should any one want to reach out and contact me for their convention.



My Press Kit is currently be written for 2019! So please be patient.

My 2019 Convention Schedule may be subject to change with out notice due to conflicts and or personal issues that affected the descension to cancel my personal appearance.

See Blog Enters for previous conventions some have been unpublished as they no longer have are active convention.

I will not be attending Tucson Comic Con ever again so don't even ask! If you want to go fine, but I am dune with them! You want tickets fine go here Tucson Comic Con Tickets

Same Goes for TusCon They Choose to replace me, So I choose not to go this year. I donot not having ant recent meant over this design because to be honest I was becoming homeless again and leaving the State of Arizona So I was considering resigning when they made the decision
to replace me. It was like a huge stone was lifted off my chest.




My Convention year is dune for 2018! Time to enjoy my homeless holidays in peace!

Only Convention I am confirmed at for next year is MaricopaCon 2019 (August) Found Here

I will be posting as conventions reach out to me for scheduling.

Your for now Captain Hedges

No comments:

Post a Comment