Sunday, April 2, 2017

Talislanta: The Savage Land

This will be a short Bloger Game post however I want to say something about Talislanta is a fantasy role-playing game written by Stephen Michael Sechi, with significant stylistic input by artist P.D. Breeding-Black and initially released in 1987 by Bard Games. Talislanta has endured a bumpy publication history, such that there have been five different editions published over the years, nearly all by different companies. Talislanta is now freely available online via a Creative Commons licence.

I was in High School at the time and way to busy for games as I was heavily into my music career of learning and playing the saxophone in both Marching and Concert Band in which I was having the time of my life. However, summers were boring till I found a new game to sink my teeth into yep it was Talislanta and it was then an awesome RPG. Well, guess what it? It is coming back with a whole new RPG Take and it will be available for TSL, D&D 5e, and the Open D6 System. I am so excited to tell you about this awesome Kickstater and want you to watch the video about their new Kickstarter for it to the right of this Blog Post as well as others that I feature on here and if you get as excited as I do then please help to Kcikstart this awosme project. I have Kickstarted it and I am blogging about it to all of you! Yours Captain Hedges


2 comments: