Friday, July 24, 2015

DND Adventure League Review


Hey folks, since 5e was launched, I’ve been having a great time playing at my local gamestores, the newest change to my character sheets is I’m including the first 5 levels of each build eventually to this blog. This is just like the WoTC Pre-Gen character sheets. All of these new character sheets will be DND-AL legal and none of them will have heavy gold or item restrictions so they can easily be dropped into campaigns as playable characters or NPCs. I will include Backgrounds as suggestions for what I think would be a good fit for the storyline, and I encourage people who use them to feel free to change the details as I have intentionally made them for my table as gm (most of the characters that I post here will be pregens you can drop into any campagin, but I have created some that would go perfectly with Storyline elements of dnd 5e AL).

I am very busy but will try to get to these in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment