Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Good Morning Every one it will soon be after noon as I am working on this month's updates for the blog where switching over to September mode and I know It's been awhile since I was able to post anything on here. Yes I do need to keep up with this blog more.

However I have become very busy since I have moved out of the Primavera Foundations Housing and into a two bedroom two bath Condo! 

I am between unpacking boxes and doing other stuff. I am only writing updates and have a lot of partial drafts on here I dem not worthy of being published as of yet. Like this one I started when i moved and still find myself changing it up so this is yet another attempt at trying finish this post.

I have gotten into and been playing alot of RPG games as of late too the point where my gaming schedule looks like this now!

Sundays I use for my whatever day though I think I should get more active in going back to church!

Mondays I use to prep my upcomming games for the week!

Tuesday 13th age 5pm to close at Isle of Games 7747 E. Broadway Ave Tucson Az Stores Phone # is (520) 866-4263

Wednesday's is D&D Encounters 5pm to close at Isle of Games 7747 E. Broadway Ave Tucson Az Stores Phone # is (520) 866-4263

Thursday's is D&D Expeditions 6pm to 2am located at 3921 E. 29th Street Tucson Az Store Phone # (520) 514-2960

Friday's I am Working on my on line Pendragon campgain found here https://king-arthur-pendragon-rpg.obsidianportal.com/

Saturday's Varies for me as far as gaming goes!

If I don't get my other drafts dune today I will try and post tommarrow have fun and Live Long and Prosper!



No comments:

Post a Comment