Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I am so busy right now it isn't even funny

I am so busy right now it isn't even funny.

I have an array of projects I am doing and just don't have the time to blog these days.

However this time I feel I must post something this month.

First I am having to move out of my condo apartment I have been staying in for the last 2 years and 9 Months. so that means I no longer have reliable internet that i can spend long hours just writting blog posts. I am back limited to 4 hours at the local library and have so much other Social Media projects I have to get dune I just don't have time to blog anymore. I hope you all understand.





With that said before the above happened Go to the following links for all the latest news about


In Other Convention News below

I am looking to be going to this Convention this year Welcome to the North Texas RPG Convention!
and my be staying in Texas for a few months after this convention.







That's My personal update for this month! and remember Happy coffee time! Live Long and Drink Coffee! Also check other blog posts and pages for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment