Sunday, June 27, 2021

My top things to do in Bossier-Shreveport Louisiana Part 1

The photos below were taken by me Captain Hedges 


#1 on the list has to be Rhinos Coffee according to the owner Andrew Crawford he gets to go to work with some of the greatest people in the world. Guess what he makes me feel like one of those special people that frequent his establishment. It’s because of this that makes rhinos feels like home to me.


Picture of me and Andrew having coffee

But also it’s because of the staff he hires to run his coffee house those awesome people behind the counters, behind the doors into the kitchen, and those individuals who show up to work and make the place feel like your like their extended family that has come to visit. 

So if your looking for me in Shreveport Louisiana it’s a good chance you’ll catch me drinking coffee at Rhinos Coffee House Downtown! Their located on the corner of Louisiana avenue and Texas Street. 625 Texas Street Shreveport Louisiana 71101.




No comments:

Post a Comment