Monday, February 13, 2017

Now then this week's edition 02/13/2017 is to update and publish new blog posts now with that dune! Were moving along and editing this website and putting more content up!

For those who don't know me, I am Earl C. Hedges Jr. I am currently working on gaming updates for various conventions going on this year See Other Blog Posts and Hobby pages for more info on those Items.

 I wanted to talk about those that influenced my life through the following, which are my favorite quotes.

Favorite Quotes:

“Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets it head-on and licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.”
― Gene Roddenberry

“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

“Until we meet again, may the good Lord take a liking to you.” Roy Rogers

Have a good Day every one I am dune blogging for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment