Thursday, May 28, 2020

Goliath’s Skull Found?

I have been going through some of my old drafts that remained unpublished I am currently goignt hrough and updating them trying to get them posted here is one of them from January 16th 2015 that I never completed until now.

It seems that Goliath’s Skull Found?  




Really? 

Yes Really? and that the Stone from David’s slingshot still stuck in the giant’s forehead?

I found this story while browsing across the internet I came across this interesting peice of news. However I forgot to post it until now about an interesting article about Goliath's Skull was found.

Now you might be skeptical on whether this is for real or not, however I am inclined to believe this is just another archaeological find that proves the bible stories are true.



But as always I will let you decide that for yourself.

As always Yours Captain Hedges



No comments:

Post a Comment