Sunday, September 16, 2018

Here’s what I found!

Well I am back running as a Keeper again for Chaosium's Horror Roleplaying in the Worlds of H. P. Lovecraft, it seems even though I go through various other games. It seems like I keep working my way back to the games I ran in high school and collage known then as Basic Roleplay Systems Call of Cthulhu. 

So I was doing my research and Today: I found an essay about the modern relevance of H.P. Lovecraft, written by someone who is probably much better informed than I am!

I will update this post with pictures of me running my 1st game at Funkatronic Rex Board Games and More located at 1343 E Northern Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020. I hope to see you all Thier! I'm setting my campaign in 1920's Arkham Massa as I have I've recently started roleplaying with new friends who hasn't done roleplaying before either, and I found out Thier love of the boardgame Arkham Horror has now rekindled my love for Lovecraft and has made me once again choose to Keeper CoC one more time.



No comments:

Post a Comment