Friday, April 22, 2022

News - Trollhalla Press Becomes Trollgodfather Press - To Lose ALL Tunnels & Trolls Titles

 Not the clearest news, but interesting nonetheless. Note, I received this update via email from DTRPG.

This was sent out a while back however, I never pay that much attention to much to drive through emails becuse they spam the hell out of me so I save them to review later. However, Sinse I haven't been able to pay for google storage this month I am going to have to clean out my emails and found this So Today I have finally got around to Posting this email from Ken St andre Via Drive Through RPG.


Greetings, my friends.


I have some news for you. 

Trollhalla Press changed its name to Trollgodfather Press.  Trollgodfather still has all its titles, but sometime in the near future, it will lose all of the Tunnels & Trolls titles as well as all of the Monsters! Monsters! titles.  If you've been putting off buying any of that, especially the pdf versions of Monsters! Monsters! don't let it slide too long.  When the new owner takes things over, prices are very likely to go up on everything.


In other news, my non-T&T games, Starfaring, Power Trip, and Rollerball have all done very well, also.  If you thought about my superhero variant of T & T, Power Trip, you might want to grab that before the end of the month too, as it probably won't be available next month.   Starfaring has already sold over 100 copies and Power Trip has over 50.  I am quite elated over the success of both of these products.


Times are changing, friends. Get the best of the old world while you can--the new world will be here before you know it.


Trollishly,


Ken St. Andre


With that Said I decided to go and check out what I currently don't have and ,making a list of what I want and fell I have to have I will be posting some reviews of Ken's Work over the years.

heres the Drive Throu link if any one wants it click here


The New World is here is of course Ken and Steve's new collaborated work on Zimrala which I have helped to kickstart if you want more information on this go to my blog posts for April 2022 and read through them all so the following page on this blog has been set up to run Zimrala.



No comments:

Post a Comment